Monday, November 8, 2010

How It Really Went Down


So Kayla and I had been fantasizing about Halloween for a long time; we bought our costumes before the Halloween stores opened, we carved our pumpkins so early that they rotted long before the big night and we decorated our apartment in september. And do you know what happened on the night of the Howl? Kayla said "I'm tired of Halloween. I want it to be Christmas" and it was only the 29th!!

However, I am an extrememly convincing and charming friend so I managed to convince her to get her sexy on! So we went to the Howl and the We the Kings Concert and took like, no pictures, but here are the ones we DID take




This last one is just me and kayla doin our thing. Which is flying around while wearing witch hats and looking unbelievably attractive. It's a hobbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment