Monday, November 29, 2010

Indubitably

Kayla and I just got back from Thanksgiving break. It was fabulous! I had some crazy Black Friday adventures; there was almost a showdown in Bestbuy, and we both ate delish food and got to see our families. I even impressed myself when I slept in til 2:30 on Saturday. 2:35 exactly, if you would really like to know. Yesterday Kayla's dad drove us back through a blizzard! It was very scary for Kayla because she was paying attention the whole time, but I was playing with my phone, so I didn't really notice until we almost died. The first time.

Today was also pretty impressive: we wrote letters to our missionaries, did our religion homework, wisely chose to skip religion and then we went skydiving. Yes. We. Went. Skydiving. Here is what that looks like:


Pretty damn awesome.

THEN we had a photo shoot, check it out




We were feeling really bummed, and giving yourself a great big ego boost is a GREAT way to deal with the blues. Also, I just got a new camera and wanted to take it for a spin.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too darn cute for your own good! I want to go skydiving. That's what I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! but we have to go somewhere warm to do it...hawaii?!

    ReplyDelete