Thursday, November 11, 2010

I wanna be a thousand-aire


A peice of my childhood that has absolutely nothing to do with this post.

Kayla just paid off her credit card! I am so proud of her. One day she will have such AMAZING credit that I can buy everything I want on her card and then run away to Mexico where the cops will never get me!! and becuase they were fraudulent charges Kayla will be reimbursed! That is what I call living the dream. This got me thinking...what will I spend all the money on?

Sour patch kids. we would buy the whole damn factory.

School!! This is obviously Kayla's idea. If I was super rich I would just hang out with Paris Hilton all day.

The Galapogas island that's shaped like Antartica. Yes, it exists.

Harry Potter world! we would buy it and then live in it. And Hagrid would be our best friend.

My very own soda fountain.

Pay scientists to create a real unicorn! and flying reindeer while they're at it.

Pay someone to get us on glee. My character will make out with Sam. Kayla wants Finn and Puck will be a free-for-all

An apartment at The Plaza. I will let all kinds of crazies stay there just to freak the rich people out.

A house. Also Kayla, dream big girl.

STOOOOCKS!!!! because you KNOW that's a great idea

A pony that will be pink. With a rainbow tail.

A man to boss around who can't help but fall in love with kayla.

A personal photographer that will follow us everywhere

A house for parents. Not too close but not too far either.

A yacht

An ipad


And of course, we will be needing some sexy motorcycles and some even sexier helmets.

This is EXACTLY where we will be parking:

No comments:

Post a Comment