Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello Pumpkin!

I have been begging kayla to carve pumpkins with me since may. And she always comes up with some kind of excuse not to "there are no pumpkins" "you're 3,000 miles away" "I hate you" blah blah blah. But TODAY kayla had no excuse to say no and so we carved! We only got enough for me, kayla and shaylee to carve, but carve we did! We had a few visitors come by to see what we were up to, but I think they all got scared away when they saw our huge knives and pumpkin guts. Anyways....here's my pumpkin! and there's kayla. in the right hand corner. juuuuust creepin.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm hello i suggested to carve them.....because i knew you wanted to and it was the oppratune moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome pumpkin. You're the best! Remember when we carved pumpkins using a drill? I'll miss your pumpkin-carving abilities this year.

    ReplyDelete