Friday, January 14, 2011

Raise Your Glass

This week has been a MAJOR week for Kate and I!  We finally got to see eachother again and give eachother presents!  Our presents...well let's just say are very random and fit us perfectly!  I got Kate an orange elephant piggy bank and a permiscuous calender.  She got me a PINK CHEETAH print Victoria Secret bra, and a t-shirt with RUSSEL BRAND on it.  I am in love with Russel Brand!s
Obviously, Kate and I are meant for eachother!  Last night, we made CUPCAKES!  We made them for my birthday party tonight!  So here is a secret.....Kate and I dance while we cook!  And it can lead to blood stained clothes and sweaty brows!  The funny thing is we dance to normal songs like...
 
 
Then we listen tooo some random songs that you can't really dance to, but we do!
 
 

Sometimes we don't even make sense to ourselves!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment