Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alone

Soooo I'm pretty sure personally I've beaten number of Blogposts I have done this week. 
Partly it's because I'm alone.  ALL right I admit it it's because I'm alone and BORED!

This post I want to share my adventure of being all alone.  I made biscuits and they were all there in the morning, now that was an adventure in of itself.  I lock all my doors whereever I am, and I run errands.   I have gotten a lot done in this one week.  Lastly, I held my own dance party just for me.  BTW no mail came today which was a downer.  I think mail should automatically be transported to someone becaaauuseee well I HATE being patient.  Here are a few videos that describe my adventures PERFECTLY!

Daytime:



Nighttime:


Yup my life is so exciting right now......I think I will go crazy before saturday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment