Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheedddaaa

Cheese the best part of my day!  I crave it, savor it, and just plain LOVE it!
          Yes Yes I know the cheese comes from an icky can...but it is still cheese!   I need cheese to function it is my Comfort food!  I especially need it now because I have been without Kate for too long!
           I put cheese on everything!

                                   Quesdillas
                                                                                     Grilled Cheese
Potatoes
                                                                             Sandwiches (cheese and miracle whip)      
                                              Pasta
                                                                                                  EGGS                                                     
French Fries                                                                 SALAD
                Basically ANYTHING tastes Better with CHEESE



In the  END all that matters is that someone someday can accept this TERRIBLE addiction!



No comments:

Post a Comment