Monday, February 14, 2011

Burning Thoughts


I know today is Valentine's Day, but I have other, much weightier things on my mind. Mainly, toast. Today in my creative arts class we had to practice writing haikus. My haiku went a little like this:

Haikus are easy
If you can count syllables
But math is not my-

I was pretty pleased with mine, until I heard this one:

Life rushes on faster
and faster but the fact is
you can't rush toast.

At first I laughed but then I realized that this guy is deep. It seems like life zooms by so fast and no matter what you do you can't slow it down! I am always shocked when I realize that another year has gone by and I still have not received my acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Honestly, I don't know what they're waiting for.


But toast is different. No matter how hungry you are or how late you're gonna be to class, toast always takes just as long as it's always taken. You just have to wait and pay close attention so that it doesn't burn. And if it does burn, wouldn't it be cool if it looked like this?


Yum. I'd like to take a bite out of THAT.

So here's to toast! And all those other things that seem to never change.

Liiiiiike.....





                                    Diet Coke

Rad Sunglasses

Izzy Bisese




 And of course, McKenzie Carroll


 

No comments:

Post a Comment