Thursday, February 17, 2011

Be Prepared!


Kayla and I are in this very scary class called "Natural Disasters", but what it should be called is "You're All Gonna Die!" because that is all she tells us. At first I just brushed it off, but after a while even I, Kate the Great, got scared. So we decided to prepare ourselves for the inevitable: Armageddon!
 Here's our list of supplies:
1. Water. This is no real shock I'm sure, how else would we melt witches?!
2. Cup O' Noodles. The real reason we have these is because Kayla bought them a long time ago, but doesn't like them enough to eat them. Unless the world is ending, of course.
3. Jesus picture. ALWAYS have your Jesus picture on hand. I shouldn't have to explain this one.
4. First Aid Kit. Because when the world is ending, the LAST thing you want is a neglected boo boo.
5. Wet Ones. So we can smell delish! Or at least good enough so that we won't repulse the last men on earth.
6. Diet Coke. You may say "Kate, really? You have Diet Coke in your emergency supplies?" Yes fool. I do. Because watching the world go into chaos will put me in a bad enough mood as it is; you do NOT want to take away my Diet Coke too.
7. Canned stuff. Duh.
 
I'll admit, we are pretty well prepared. But we also need a few more things. I just have to convince Kayla to agree
1. a stake. In case we run into vampires. It would suck to survive Armageddon only to fall prey to some blood-sucking Edward Cullen wannabe.
2. A raft! For floods! It's very practical, and could provide us with hours of entertainment!
3. A hottie. I know you can't exactly stick one in your 72hour kit, but it would be nice to have some kind of agreement set up in case we need to replenish the earth. Any takers?
4. A shovel. Nothing like a good old shovel. I can think of at LEAST 10 ways we could use it.
5. Jersey Shore dvds. Because if aliens take over the earth, I want them to see the best we have to offer.


Who wouldn't want to spend their last days with this?

1 comment:

  1. This made my whole dang day. When the crap hits the fan, I'm heading over to your place.

    ReplyDelete