Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Miss Kayla

Now, I'm not like totally overcome with sorrow or anything buuuut...I miss Kayla! She is so lovely. Except when she first wakes up, in that case she is quite monsterly. But I like monsters so it's okay. It's going to be her birthday in a few days and I don't get to be with her and it's just not fair!! I have a very exciting present for her when I see her though! It's wonderfully scandalous and I think that she'll love it. Luckily, Kayla loves me so much that if she DOESN'T like it, she will still pretend that she does. What a good friend.

On another note, THIS is the house that I visited last week. It is so very fabulous and I hope that one day I will be as cool as the people who own it.
I went to McKenzie's and the most tragic thing happened! I got off the train and she was nowhere to be found! She was on the other side of the tracks! So we ducked down and yelled our love to eachother beneath the train, it was like a beautiful ending to a romantic comedy as the train rolled away and behold! I saw McKenzie's shining face!! And her furry goat boots. It was lucky that I visited McKenzie when I did because her dad just so happens to be Santa Clause and I got to put in a last minute request.

No comments:

Post a Comment