Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bears and Condoms. A thrilling combination.

Lately I have had this desperate need to have a puppy. Not the normal "ohhh my gosh he's so cute!" need, but the "if that dog's owner looks away, I am stuffing that little fluff of joy into my purse". Yes, I have a problem. On another note, I found this picture of a teddy bear and I thought Hmmm, I wonder what that poor teddy saw. It would be a perfect picture to use in a campaign against middle schoolers having sex. Especially because I think that would be an especially successful and timely campaign. In fact, today I found an article in the New York Times Magazine about the 10 best ideas of 2010 and do you know what was in it? Youth condoms. Yes, they are for 13-15 year old boys who cannot yet fit into regular sized condoms. Some migt say that if you can't fit into a condum, you probably shouldn't have sex. But Lamprecht AG said, No! We will make baby sized condoms! and name them the Hotshot! True Story.
welcome to my life :)

On another note, I also finished all my finals! And can do anything I want. Which probably means drink diet soda, go to the gym, and make Kayla talk to me aaaaall day. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment