Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bieber Fever

N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Jesse McCartney, even Zac Effron.  These were the men I fell in love with as I grew up.  They were abtastic, breathtaking, and could sing to boot.  I mean look at this.....
Oh yes this is what I call a man.  So what is wrong with today's generation?  They picked a scrawny sixteen year old for their idol.  Justin Bieber.  Now I admit he can sing, but how is he hot?  I don't understand....it confuddles me.  I work with elementary school kids, and they love him.  They think he is the stars, moon, and sky.  Why?  I don't know why....


Crazy right?  Kate and I saw this last night on T.V. and I thought it was hilarious.  He is such a creeper.  "I'm going to sniff your neck because you smell like me!" Ummmm k that's cool, but why would I want to smell like a man?  Why didn't he make a cologne, girls would still buy it because they would think it smells like him.  They would spray it on their Justin Bieber pillows and smell his face as they drifted off to Bieberlicious dreams.  Wow...I mean wow....I have no words right now.  The world has gone crazy!  If you would like to know if you have gone crazy watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment